DID YOU KNOW? Global Metrology market is projected to exhibit USD 1255.5 million by the end of 2027 with a growing CAGR of 6.82%
Industrial Metrology is the fastest growing metrology type which is estimated to reach USD 878.51 million by the end of 2027
Q MET is an exclusive platform created by the organizers of AMTEX- Asian Machine Tool Exhibition, to enable new market opportunities and build new business relationships.
- Opportunity to explore the market through ‘Make in India’ program
- Increased quality standards positions India as a reliable business partner to investors
- Increasing importance of Indian SMEs for globally operating companies
- Meet new Key decision makers and Personnel from Quality, Production, Purchase, Technical and R&D.
- Generate new business leads
- Find new business partners
AMTEX- Asian Machine Tool Exhibition is the leading Metalworking exhibition of North India, which attracts incredible number of trade visitors from various application industries.
The international phenomenon Intertool will happen in India for the first time, offering display of innovation in the field of Power and Hand Tools from across the globe.
Automation & Robotics 2018 is an opportunity to explore the world of technological innovation in the industry of manufacturing which has seen a revolution through the adoption of automation and robotics in its process.
Fix your meetings with the participants of Q MET through our online Business Matchmaking Program- GoConnect. Register -> Select Product Category -> View list of relevant participants -> Fix Meetings!